Home of the Mt. Cuba Astronomical Foundation, providing Grants for Astronomical Research and administrator of the Vernon Lecture Series.
The 4" f/15 Clark refractor made in 1887 for Francis G. DuPont. Originally housed in an observatory that was on the grounds of what is now the Hagley Museum, the telescope has been in constant use since its donation to Mt. Cuba in the 1960's.